Enthusiastic and complete developer with more than ten years of experience in web application development.
Mainly a backend developer, able to manage the full software development life-cycle.
Wide range of experience in hotel booking and real estate systems, API design, internationalization, custom CRM and high complexity or heavy load applications.
Proven ability in problem analysis & solving, in order to choose the right solution for each task.
Web technologies and programming languages:
- Wide knowledge of PHP Enterprise Application Development, based on Symfony2 framework and related projects (Doctrine, Asettic, Composer, REST tools, etc.), Zend Framework, Yii Framework;
- Solid experience in SOAP Webservices and XML technologies;
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Able to plan complex architectures (performances, caching, availability, fault tolerance)
- Great ability to design complex PostgreSQL databases, including scaling and availability factors;
- Good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Solr search engine
Software life-cycle management:
- Development under SVN or GIT version control systems;
- Good knowledge of testing and continuous integration practices, including tools as PHPUnit and Jenkins;
- Good Unix/Linux system administrator: able to install, configure and maintain test servers by tuning web, email, FTP, DNS, SSH, SVN, GIT applications;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of AWS infrastructure
See also my GitHub Profile https://github.com/goetas or my website http://www.goetas.com
Asmir Mustafic is a member of the community since March 2014.