IT consultant & Drupal Architect with 8.6 years experience in web and open source technologies, web application development, system administration, project and team management.
Open source integration: LAMP servers, Drupal, eZ Publish, WordPress, CiviCRM.
System administration: Debian GNU/Linux, DNS, messaging, databases, web servers.
• Functional/Process Consulting
• Architectural design of the website
• Requirement Gathering / Elicitation/ Work estimation
• Continuous Improvements/ Performance optimization.
• Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model.
• Team Management.
• Operating System: Windows and Linux.
• Database: MySQL and MSSQL.
• Excellent proficiency in using Drupal 6.x, 7.x, Ajax and jQuery in web development
• Superior proficiency in high-level Drupal development
• Superior proficiency in creating custom theme and custom modules.
• Exceptional knowledge of Drupal prior versions and upgrades
• Exceptional knowledge of Drupal Multilingual (i8n), Multi-site and Multiple sites.
• Exceptional knowledge of Drupal hook system and API’s
• Experience with less and compass
• Extensive expertise with versioning management systems
• Strong ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• High problem solving and analytical skills
• Open source version control tools used: Subversion and Git.
• Proposal Development, Pre-sales support for Product Demo, POC.
• Technology Research and Advising based on customer pain points
• Comfortable presenting to business teams and senior managements
• SDLC and Agile Model Project experience.
• PM tools used: JIRA and Assembla
Currently working with Sogeti USA LLC , NJ as a Drupal Architect.
Rabith Kuniyil is a member of the community since June 2015.